Regulatory & Compliance
Gordons’ team of regulatory lawyers are in the best position to support you and your business on a range of issues from anti-laundering compliance to ensuring you’re adhering data privacy law.
We’re here to help you with your compliance challenges by:
- Providing clear and pragmatic advice
- Drafting policies and associated documents to help clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
- Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
- Being available when you need support the most
Gordons’ regulatory lawyers are also on hand to represent you and/or your business in investigations (including under caution) and prosecutions, covering:
- Bribery & corruption offences
- Environmental offences
- Health & Safety offences
- Money laundering offences
- Motoring offences
- Product compliance advice
- Trading standards offences
Our Expert Regulatory LawyersView all Our People
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Chaos in the Kitchen: Is the Government Doing a U-turn on Unhealthy...
It seems the Government may perform a U-turn on its High Fats Salt Sugar (HFSS)...
Economic Crime Act - Possible Cracks Showing in the Act
The Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022 was created to combat economic crime in...
Greenwashing: the CMA's Recommendations & What You Need to Know
What is Greenwashing? ‘Greenwashing’ is where a business provides false impressions or misleading information about...
The Register of Overseas Entities: what does this mean to you and...
The UK Government, through Companies House, introduced a ‘Register of Overseas Entities’ through the enactment...