Regulatory & Compliance
Working in the public and private sectors, Gordons’ team of regulatory lawyers advises clients in a range of regulatory matters to help them get a solution to their problem.
Our regulatory solicitors are experts in all matters of compliance, putting them in the best position to support you on anything from issues regarding data privacy to ensuring you’re adhering to climate change law.
Regulatory legal support we offer:
We’re here to help you with your compliance challenges, so our team of regulatory lawyers can represent you by:
- Providing clear and pragmatic advice to businesses who have compliance questions
- Drafting policies and helping clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
- Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
- Advising business and individuals in investigations
- Representing clients who are facing enforcement actions or prosecutions
Gordons’ compliance lawyers can assist and advise on areas such as:
- Business Crime
- Climate change law
- Criminal prosecutions & Civil sanctions
- Data Privacy
- Health & Safety
- Investigations (including PACE interviews)
- Product compliance
Our Expert Regulatory LawyersView all Our People
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Consumer product compliance: Understanding obligations
The recent case which saw Mamas and Papas prosecuted along with the director of a...
Yorkshire law firm Gordons in 'great shape' as it reveals increased turnover...
Yorkshire law firm Gordons’ ongoing growth and development strategy has seen it increase turnover by...
Hello, is it PPI you're claiming for? - The dangers of cold...
Cold calling. A nuisance, potential breach of the Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations and in certain...
Keeping the Authorities off the Scent
If you operate a regulated facility then your environmental permit will contain conditions to protect...
@GordonsReg TweetsFollow @GordonsReg on Twitter
Corporate failure to prevent bribery sees UK’s first deferred prosecution agreement | Gordons LLP bit.ly/1Xy1Ubf