Regulatory & Compliance
Gordons’ team of regulatory lawyers are in the best position to support you and your business on a range of issues from anti-laundering compliance to ensuring you’re adhering data privacy law.
We’re here to help you with your compliance challenges by:
- Providing clear and pragmatic advice
- Drafting policies and associated documents to help clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
- Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
- Being available when you need support the most
Gordons’ regulatory lawyers are also on hand to represent you and/or your business in investigations (including under caution) and prosecutions, covering:
- Bribery & corruption offences
- Environmental offences
- Health & Safety offences
- Money laundering offences
- Motoring offences
- Trading standards offences
Our Expert Regulatory LawyersView all Our People
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Yorkshire law firm Gordons appoints head of regulatory
An experienced solicitor specialising in business regulatory, crime and misconduct matters has joined Gordons as...
Are you COVID-secure? Preparing for HSE inspections
As businesses continue to welcome employees back to work, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)...
Health and safety considerations when re-opening your business
It is a case of when, not if, the Covid-19 restrictions will be relaxed. The...
COVID-19: Importance of maintaining safety and environmental standards
Under the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions)(England) Regulations 2020 no one may leave their home without...