Regulatory & Compliance
Working in the public and private sectors, Gordons’ team of regulatory lawyers advises clients in a range of regulatory matters to help them get a solution to their problem.
Our regulatory solicitors are experts in all matters of compliance, putting them in the best position to support you on anything from issues regarding data privacy to ensuring you’re adhering to climate change law.
Regulatory legal support we offer:
We’re here to help you with your compliance challenges, so our team of regulatory lawyers can represent you by:
- Providing clear and pragmatic advice to businesses who have compliance questions
- Drafting policies and helping clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
- Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
- Advising business and individuals in investigations
- Representing clients who are facing enforcement actions or prosecutions
Gordons’ compliance lawyers can assist and advise on areas such as:
- Business Crime
- Climate change law
- Criminal prosecutions & Civil sanctions
- Data Privacy
- Health & Safety
- Investigations (including PACE interviews)
- Product compliance
Our Expert Regulatory LawyersView all Our People
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Hello, is it PPI you're claiming for? - The dangers of cold...
Cold calling. A nuisance, potential breach of the Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations and in certain...
The ICO’s 2018 Hit List… so far
During the first six months of 2018 the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has concluded 11...
Keeping the Authorities off the Scent
If you operate a regulated facility then your environmental permit will contain conditions to protect...
Novel Food Law Untarnished By Disjointed Fining Rules
New EU law for novel foods are working well, despite reports that penalties for selling...
@GordonsReg TweetsFollow @GordonsReg on Twitter
Corporate failure to prevent bribery sees UK’s first deferred prosecution agreement | Gordons LLP bit.ly/1Xy1Ubf