Harvey joined Gordons in August 2021 as a Regulatory Solicitor.
He has a growing wealth of experience in providing representation and day-to-day advice to both companies and individuals on a wide range of regulatory matters including:
- Health and Safety investigations and prosecutions;
- Trading Standards cases;
- Data protection and privacy;
- Criminal defence representation including road traffic offences;
- Product compliance and liability advice (food and non-food); and
- Environmental compliance matters and prosecutions.
As a regulatory solicitor, Harvey has experience in advising a diverse portfolio of clients including national retailers (from supermarkets to kitchen retailers), construction and manufacturing companies and logistics companies.
Harvey has organised various events as a committee member of the Leeds Junior Lawyers Division for three years and enjoys writing articles for the Gordons’ website about developments in regulatory law.