Regulatory & Compliance
Gordons regulatory team advises public and private sector clients in a range of regulatory matters.
Our services include:
- Providing clear and pragmatic advice to businesses who have compliance questions
- Drafting policies and helping clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
- Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
- Advising business and individuals in investigations
- Representing clients who are facing enforcement actions or prosecutions
We advise and represent clients in the following areas:
- Business Crime
- Climate change law
- Criminal prosecutions & Civil sanctions
- Data Privacy
- Health & Safety
- Investigations (including PACE interviews)
- Product compliance
Our Regulatory ExpertsView all Our People
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Keeping the Authorities off the Scent
If you operate a regulated facility then your environmental permit will contain conditions to protect...
Novel Food Law Untarnished By Disjointed Fining Rules
New EU law for novel foods are working well, despite reports that penalties for selling...
New Code of Practice Enables Better Planning for Product Recalls
A new code of practice for consumer product recalls has been released, designed to help...
HSE Update - Yorkshire & North East Region
During the last six months of 2017, the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) issued more...
@GordonsReg TweetsFollow @GordonsReg on Twitter
Corporate failure to prevent bribery sees UK’s first deferred prosecution agreement | Gordons LLP bit.ly/1Xy1Ubf