Gordons Breakfast Seminar – Arrears and Insolvency in Commercial Property
Join us for a breakfast seminar on Thursday 8 March 2018.
This session is aimed at surveyors, asset managers, in-house lawyers and estate/property managers and will look at recent developments in arrears and insolvency in commercial property. It will provide a practical guide for dealing with debt recovery and insolvent tenants, and will cover:
- How to get forfeiture right;
- What issues to think about when pursuing former tenants and/or guarantors;
- Exercising Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (“CRAR”) effectively; and
- The implications of insolvency on your enforcement options.
Thursday 8 March 2018
- 8:00am – Registration/Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30am – Seminar
- 9:30am – Seminar concludes with further opportunity for Q&A
The Studio, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4AW.
Although the Studio is in the same building as the Gordons office, there is a separate entrance, which is at the canal side at the far end of the building. It is signposted, but if you are struggling, please don’t hesitate to contact Gordons reception who will be happy to help guide you to the right place.
Download more detailed directions here.
To reserve your place, please contact Emily Dewsnap, Marketing Administrator, on
T: 0113 227 0356 or E: email@example.com quoting “ARREARS” in all correspondence.