Lauren is a specialist in commercial contracts, with a particular focus on the Retail and Consumer sector, having being seconded to the Trading team of a major supermarket retailer. She has experience advising a range of clients on commercial agreements, including supply of goods and services agreements, intellectual property licences, data protection, outsourcing and software agreements.
Recent work includes:
- drafting supply contracts for global businesses in the Retail and Transport sectors
- advising a range of clients on various aspects of data protection compliance
- advising retail clients on key IT outsourcing projects and drafting Master Services Agreements, SaaS agreements and Software Licence Agreements
- creating contract playbooks for use by legal and procurement client teams
- advising financial services clients on their regulated critical outsourcings
- delivering training to clients on key contractual clauses in a Retail context