Duncan works with a wide range of clients providing pragmatic and commercially focused advice. He advises on the full range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, investments, arrangements between shareholders, group reorganisations and company law and compliance.
Recent examples of Duncan’s experience include advising:
- social media planning firm ContentCal on its Series A fundraise and subsequent sale to Adobe Inc
- listed Canadian legal technology group Dye & Durham on its acquisition of the Stanley Davis Group and Property Information Exchange
- retailer Pavers on its acquisition of Jones Bootmaker and Herring Shoes
- British Garden Centres on its acquisition of 24 garden centres from Wyevale and various other acquisitions
- motor trade retailer DM Keith on its acquisition of the Ringways motor group and Westgate motors
Duncan is described in Chambers and Partners (2022) as “a popular choice for regional business owners and SMEs owing to his in-depth expertise in M&A transactions, corporate governance issues and private equity work. He is a good lawyer, practical and responsive.”