Gordons Breakfast Seminar – Development Difficulties
Join us for a breakfast seminar on Thursday 31 January 2019.
This session is aimed at surveyors, asset managers, in-house lawyers and estate/property managers and will discuss development difficulties. It will provide a practical guide to this area and will cover, amongst other things;
- A brief summary of the law and easements and issues with rights that can affect development sites;
- A guide to dealing with restrictive covenants and discharge of restrictive covenants;
- Good faith, reasonable endeavours; and
- Overage and purchase price disputes.
Thursday 31 January 2019
- 8.00am – Registration/Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30am – Seminar
- 9:30am – Seminar concludes with further opportunity for Q&A
The Studio, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4AW.
Although the Studio is in the same building as Gordons office, there is a separate entrance, which is at the canal side at the far end of the building. It is signposted, but if you are struggling, please don’t hesitate to contact Gordons reception who will be happy to help guide you to the right place.
Download more detailed directions here.
To reserve your place, please contact Kiran Uppal, Marketing Administrator, on
T: 0113 227 0356 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “DEVELOPMENT DIFFICULTIES” in all correspondence.