- Commercial Contracts
- Food and Drink
Andy leads our Retail and Commercial Contracts teams.
He advises on a wide range of commercial arrangements including the supply of goods and services, outsourcing, agency and distribution, marketing and promotion and e-commerce.
As well as having well over a decade’s experience as an external adviser, Andy has significant experience on the front line, having spent two periods in-house at Morrisons supermarkets, and a short spell helping Iceland Foods to transition between Heads of Legal.
Andy therefore has a particular focus on Retail, Consumer, Manufacturing and Logistics.
Andy’s clients include Advanced Supply Chain, Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts, Ebuyer.com, GHM!, NISA, Pep & Co, Shark Ninja and Wren Kitchens.
Notable recent work includes:
- Advising Wren Kitchens, UK manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens, on its customer journey and suite of contract documents
- Logistics services arrangements between industry leading logistics services provider Advanced Supply Chain and various retail customers
- Arrangements for the provision of 3PL logistics services between general merchandise discounter GHM! and DHL UK
- Producing revised B2B and B2C e-commerce terms for Ebuyer.com, the largest independent online retailer of computer and electrical goods in the UK
- Arrangements between Pep & Co, the UK’s latest high street value retailer, and Clipper Logistics for the provision of warehousing and e-fulfilment services
- Concession arrangements relating to halal meat counters and rotisseries in Morrisons supermarkets
- Revised GFR terms of purchase for discount department store Original Factory Shop
Andy Brian Comments on Jaeger’s Collapse
Head of Retail, Andy Brian, comments on Jaeger's collapse into administration in The Guardian and th ...Read More >
Why are supermarkets focused on revamping existing stores over buying or building new ones?
Andy Brian, Partner and Head of Retail at Gordons, examines why the major supermarkets operators are ...Read More >
Revamps, Refurbs and Refits
In an article for The Grocer, Retail expert Andy Brian considers the factors affecting retail expa ...Read More >
The potential pitfalls of endorsement
Over the last twenty years or so we have seen more and more brands using famous people to endorse th ...Read More >
No need for Black Friday chaos – retailers are set for longer sales
In partnership with the Business Desk, retail partner Andy Brian looks at the upcoming Black Friday ...Read More >