Working at Gordons
We offer all the benefits of working for a large, national firm, such as focussed career progression and wide ranging opportunities to get involved in business development, alongside the friendly and down to earth ethos of a smaller firm, where you get to know everyone.
- Hybrid working
- 25+ days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays and option to purchase additional holiday
- A group personal pension
- Life assurance of 3 x salary, death in service benefit
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced maternity & paternity packages
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing information and advice on health and well being topics, as well as 24 hour access to a counselling service
- Perkbox discount app, offering discounts on shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel
- Discounted car parking
Sports & Social
We expect you to work hard, but we know that you have a life and commitments outside of work. Making sure that our colleagues have a good work/life balance is a priority. We want our colleagues to enjoy their time at work and encourage firmwide social events and activities throughout the year including summer BBQs, Christmas parties, charity walks and after-work drinks.
For those wanting to participate in sports and activities, Gordons has both football and netball teams as well as staff run lunchtime fitness sessions.
For the more musically minded, you can join the Gordons band or attend the Workplace Choir.