General Counsel and In-House Lawyer Support
Gordons helps in-house legal counsel day to day, complimenting their internal legal function. Our relationships are based on trust and understanding, not panels and tenders.
- Have worked in-house or spent time with others that have.
- Recognise that your requirements are unique.
- Take the time to understand what you want, and how Gordons can help and add value (or can’t).
- Understand clear budgeting, reporting requirements and the internal pressures you may be facing.
In-House Lawyer Support
What we can offer:
- Our full range of services (ad hoc or retainer), is tailored to your reporting style.
- Overflow and project work.
- Sense checking and “bouncing off”.
- Peer support and networking/socializing with other in-house lawyers.
- Training and Professional Development.
- Regular publications.
Our Clients State Our CaseView all Testimonials
Director, Legal & Public Affairs, EVRi
"We've had to expand at pace. Gordons' excellent advice and support played a big part in making it happen."
Head of Legal, UK & Ireland, BASF
"Gordons consistently provides great service. They are always willing to react quickly to our business requirements."
Head of Legal, Flutter
"We have worked closely with Gordons and they have really come to understand our business."
General Counsel & CPO, Ocado Retail
"We regard Gordons as one of the leading retail and grocery law firms in the UK."
Group Legal Counsel, T.J. Morris Limited
“Mark’s knowledge and astute thinking, combined with his commercial proactive approach, have greatly benefitted us as a business.”
Solicitor, Scarborough Borough Council
"Mary Walker successfully handled a complex and sensitive employment tribunal matter impeccably. I readily recommend her."