Personal Law seminar: Overview of private client key developments in 2015 – 02.12.15
The Gordons’ Personal Law Breakfast Seminar will be an opportunity to meet Diana Smart, our new head of Private Client, and speakers from the Contentious Wills and Probate department, the Private Client department and the Pensions department will focus on the issues that have arisen for practitioners over the last year and provide practical tips for dealing with these challenges, including:
- A summary of the Ilott v Mitson judgement;
- The impact that Ilott v Mitson has had and is likely to have on Will drafting for practitioners;
- A tax overview, with a particular emphasis on the main residence nil rate band and pilot trusts; and
- A review of how to pass on pension benefits tax efficiently.
Wednesday 2nd December 2015
Gordons LLP, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AW. Click here for map and directions.
- 8.00am: Registration and networking breakfast
- 8.30am: Seminar
- 10.00am: Close
To reserve your place, please contact Nemi Alexis Marketing Administrator on 01274 202 145 or at email@example.com.