Sarah has over 13 years’ experience in the commercial property sector and has extensive experience of advising on almost all types of commercial property transactions, including:
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Investment purchases and sales
- Site acquisitions, joint venture arrangements and development of commercial and residential sites
- Portfolio management
- Secured lending
Sarah has particular experience of the retail sector, with her retail clients including Wren Kitchens, Booker Retail Partners, Iceland Foods, AO World PLC and Charles Tyrwhitt.
Sarah’s recent experience includes:
- Advising retailers on over 25 out-of-town retail parks acquisitions in 2017 as part of their expansion programmes.
- Acquisition of a high value office building in central London for a Plc property investment company.
- Lettings of a prime central London office building for high net worth individuals.
- Advising H20 Urban on the £17m re-development at Bow Wharf in Tower Hamlets, London comprising 34 dwellings and a commercial unit. Sarah advised on the joint venture agreement with H20’s JV partner, London based construction company Rooff, the acquisition of the land, funding, sale of affordable dwellings, site set up, together with construction and tax support from the team at Gordons.
- Advising on a lease to a PLC from a Pension Fund of a 168,600 square foot distribution depot in London for a rent of over £1.6pa.
- Advising a PLC on the acquisition, lease and sale of a 121,000 square foot distribution depot and circa 9 acres of land in London for £26.5million to a Pension Fund.