Michael has a wide range of experience within the commercial property sector, but with particular expertise in the residential development and retail/licensed sectors.
His experience includes:
- a £12.7m retail property portfolio sale
- a £4.35m purchase of a food manufacturing facility
- a portfolio acquisition of ten leasehold retail warehouses
- the sale of residential “ground rent” portfolios to global investment funds
- acting for a national retailer in the management of their property portfolio, and in the acquisition of further retail properties on their behalf.
Chamber Legal Directory mentions that: “Michael moves at speed and clients appreciate that he gets jobs done quickly.”
News & ViewsView all News & Views
Mike Finnett Looks at Residential Property Development for 2017
The challenge for any housebuilder as they search for new development sites is not just...
Gordons appoints three new partners
Gordons has appointed three new partners in recognition of their outstanding contribution to the firm’s ongoing development. Duncan Firman, Michael Finnett and Graeme Davy have been promoted from within the firm’s corporate, property and litigation...
Orion Office Express building in Wakefield now fully let following advice from Gordons
The latest building offered at the Wakefield site of a leading commercial property developer and landlord is now fully occupied, following advice from Gordons. This success for Orion Office Express, part of Orion Commercial Properties...
Gordons team assists sale of specialist manufacturer
Gordons has advised the shareholders of a leading specialist manufacturing company on its sale. Corrosion Resistant Products (CRP), based in Littleborough, near Rochdale, was bought by Swedish group Indutrade for an undisclosed sum. CRP makes...