Michael has a wide range of experience within the commercial property sector, but with particular expertise in the residential development and retail/licensed sectors.
His experience includes:
- a £12.7m retail property portfolio sale
- a £4.35m purchase of a food manufacturing facility
- a portfolio acquisition of ten leasehold retail warehouses
- the sale of residential “ground rent” portfolios to global investment funds
- acting for a national retailer in the management of their property portfolio, and in the acquisition of further retail properties on their behalf.
Chamber Legal Directory mentions that: “Michael moves at speed and clients appreciate that he gets jobs done quickly.”