James deals with a broad range of commercial property matters and acts for a wide range of clients providing pragmatic and commercially focussed advice. His experience includes dealing with acquisitions, disposals and lettings of commercial property, advising retail clients on site acquisitions, residential development, landlord and tenant work and all aspects of portfolio management.
His recent experience includes advising:
- Mondi Consumer Packaging on the acquisition of a new manufacturing plant;
- Motor trade operator DM Keith on the property aspects of its acquisition of Westgate Motors;
- Dog food manufacturer, Inspired Pet Nutrition (which owns the Wagg and Harringtons brands) on the purchase of a new dog treats manufacturing facility;
- Retailer Pavers on the property aspects of its acquisition of Jones Bootmaker and Herring Shoes;
- Mandale Homes on its acquisition of new development sites for apartments and houses; and
- B&M Retail on the acquisition of their 600th store.