Catherine has been with Gordons LLP since December 2011 and qualified as a solicitor in the dispute resolution department in September 2015, specialising in commercial litigation, having trained with the firm. Catherine has a broad range of experience in litigation, covering contractual disputes, professional negligence, intellectual property, banking litigation and partnership disputes.
Notable/recent work includes acting:
- In a £17m construction dispute
- In a £4m partnership dispute
- In a substantial IP dispute regarding Google ad words
- For leading lenders with regard to professional negligence claims, mortgage fraud and subrogation issues
- For a liquidator in the recovery of funds transferred at an undervalue
Catherine is Vice President of Leeds Law Society and a member of the Leeds Law Society’s Court Liaison Group.