Pensions Seminar: What you need to know about the latest pensions developments – 01.12.2014
Monday 1 December 2014
4.00 – 4.30 pm: Registration and networking
4.30 – 5.45 pm: Seminar
5.45 – 6.00 pm: Seminar concludes with further opportunity for Q&A
Hilton Hotel, 4 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP. Click here for directions.
TOPIC OF DISCUSSION
We will be looking at some of the key issues which will affect pension scheme trustees, companies and advisers over the next twelve months, including:
- How should companies and trustees approach the Pensions Regulator’s new scheme funding code of practice?
- Trustees have been asked to act “like bankers”. How would bankers behave if faced with a customer with a similar liability?
- What should a company do to avoid breaching its duty of good faith to members when changing a pension scheme?
- Will the Pension Protection Fund’s new levy system mean that your scheme has to pay more, and why is the system changing?
- What is the future for pension schemes if members can take their benefits as cash from 2015?
To reserve your place, please contact Nemi Alexis, Marketing Administrator on 01274 202 145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org