Pensions seminar: Learning from the others and the latest pension developments -18.03.2015
We will be looking at the lessons to learn from the mistakes of others, using recent court cases and Ombudsman rulings.
We will also cover a range of interesting issues and challenges for pension scheme trustees, companies and advisers, including:
- Sharing the results of the Gordons’ Pensions Team’s specially commissioned research, Independent Pension Scheme Trustees: Trends for the Future
- Bringing the latest news on the new tax flexibilities, which will allow members to take their DC benefits as cash after April 2015
- The challenges caused by pensions liberation and how these may change after the new tax flexibilities take effect
- Steps you can take if you are waiting for a section 75 debt to be paid or settled
- The latest changes to the auto-enrolment regime which are trying to make compliance easier for employers
Wednesday 18 March 2015
Park Inn by Radisson, 4 Clarence Street West, Belfast, BT2 7GP. Click here for a map.
4.00 – 4.30 pm: Registration and networking over tea/coffee
4.30 – 5.30 pm: Seminar