Breakfast Seminar – Property Issues (Break notices), 13 October 2016
Come along to a breakfast seminar hosted by Gordons on Thursday 13 October. This session is aimed at surveyors, asset managers and estate/property managers and will look at recent developments in break notices, including:
- A practical guide to the common problems for both landlords and tenants trying to exercise a break notice.
- A detailed look at the new law on “vacant possession” conditions following the recent case of Riverside Park -v- NHS Property Services.
- An update on drafting break clauses and things to look out for in your Heads of Terms.
Thursday 13 October
Gordons LLP, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4AW – Click here for map and directions
- 8.00am – Registration/Coffee and Breakfast
- 8.30am – Seminar
- 9.30am – Seminar concludes with further opportunity for Q&A
To reserve your place, please contact Nemi Alexis, Marketing Administrator on T: 01274 202 145 or E: email@example.com.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues.