Charities & Education Newsletter – Spring / Summer 2013
Here, you can download the latest newsletter from the Charities and Education team at Gordons.
In this issue we discuss:
- pension obligations of charity trustees;
- issues charities need to consider when dealing with property;
- volunteers and statutory rights;
- the importance of consultations; and
- challenges to charitable legacies.
We hope you find this newsletter interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of our charities & education team if you have any queries.
If there are any topics you would like us to address in future issues, please do let us know and we will be happy to oblige.