Gender Pay breakfast seminar – 11 February 2016
In partnership with CSG Talent
In April 2016 the Government will confirm the new gender pay reporting laws applicable to businesses with over 250 employees. This could have a significant strategic impact on your organisation and could lead to a number of issues including equal pay claims, a dispirited workforce, significant negative publicity and more.
We would like to invite you to a free seminar led by gender pay, reward and equal pay experts to give you a full understanding of:
- How to prepare for the reporting requirements;
- How to mitigate their impact;
- How to develop a reward strategy – building a strategic response and roadmap;
- Getting to grips with gender pay in your organisation, job evaluation, reward strategy and talent systems.
- Introduction and welcome from Jon McNeish, Group Managing Director – Combined Selection Group
- Gender Pay and Reporting from Esther Crew – Performance and Engagement
- Gender Pay Discovery Methods and Understanding from Debra Corey, Reward Gateway
Thursday 11 February 2016
Gordons LLP, Riverside West, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4AW – Click here for map and directions
- 8:00am: Registration/Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30am: Seminar session begins
- 10:00am: Close
To reserve your place, please contact Nemi Alexis, Marketing Administrator on T: 01274 202 145 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSG are global talent experts, operating in 6 very distinct sectors recruiting mid-senior level roles on a global basis. Originally established in 2003, CSG is the new name for the merged businesses previously trading as Blue Marble, BW Penman, Core Consulting, Core Care, Rilwood Associates and Whiterock Executive. Joining together in 2015, CSG now has over 200 employees working across our eight offices throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and MENA. Find out more about CSG Talent, visit https://csgtalent.com.