Annual Employment Law Seminar
We’d love you to join us at our 2019 Annual Employment Law Seminar.
In Part 1 we’ll discuss some key legal updates and how they could affect your business.
In Part 2 we will look at how to deal with sexual harassment allegations. Such allegations have been prominent in the media in recent months.
Managing sexual harassment allegations can be tricky given that we’re dealing with sensitive and sometimes historic issues. People have differing views on what sort of conduct or workplace relationships are appropriate.
In groups you will work through a case study and as the grievance manager, decide upon the outcome. Points to consider will include:
- How to effectively prepare for a grievance meeting
- How to investigate a sexual harassment grievance
- What sort of behaviour is unreasonable and/or harassment?
- Disciplinary action
- What if employees refuse to work together going forwards?
- Non Disclosure Agreements – are they enforceable?
- 1:30pm: Registration with tea and coffee
- 2:00pm: Seminar start
- 4:00pm: Finish
WHERE & WHEN?
Thursday 24 October at Cedar Court Hotel, Rooley Lane, Bradford, BD5 8HW
To reserve a place, please contact Kiran Uppal, Marketing Administrator, on T: 0113 227 0356 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “EMPLOYMENT SEMINAR” in all correspondence.