Greg is a Solicitor in Gordons’ Private Client department and handles a broad range of work including:
- Wills – Reviewing existing Wills, advising on Will structures and options, and preparing new Wills to suit clients’ individual requirements.
- Administering Estates – Working with personal representatives to obtain Grants of Representation only, or alternatively handling all aspects of an estate administration from start to finish.
- Trusts – Establishing trusts and assisting with the day to day administration of trusts.
- Powers of Attorney – Advising on the use and registration of Enduring and Lasting Powers of Attorney, and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- General Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning.