- Personal Legal Services
Ambreen Ahmed is a Solicitor in Gordons Private Client department and advises on a range of areas within Personal Law. Ambreen specialises in advising clients in relation to planning for the future whether it be through Wills or appointing Attorneys under Lasting Powers of Attorney. In addition to this, Ambreen also acts for Personal Representatives in their applications for probate and the administration of estates.
Ambreen has acted for a variety of clients and has particular experience in:
- dealing with the administration of complex and high net worth estates
- advising and assisting Personal Representatives of disputed estates
- advising on Wills to comply with Sharia Law
- dealing with the completion and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications to the Court of Protection