Employment law is perhaps the fastest moving and most exciting area of law with new legislation being introduced regularly and new case law being reported on an almost daily basis. We work in partnership with businesses and individuals needing fast, effective legal advice in plain English. We have a straightforward, personable approach that allows us to clarify rather than complicate.
Our success results from us getting to know our clients – their values, goals and key areas of focus. We invest time in this to form a strong working partnership and long lasting relationship.
We have years of experience successfully advising companies in a wide variety of sectors including retail, manufacturing, transport, the NHS and education on a wide variety of issues. We are recommended by Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500.
For more information please see below:
- Talent Management and the Legal Landscape
- Employment e-Brief – Agency Workers: Liability of end user for pay differential
- Employment e-Brief - Industrial Action
- Employment e-Brief – ACAS early conciliation: Our thoughts & recommendations
- Employment e-Brief – A new era of flexible working
- Employment Workshop Schedule 2014/15
Click here to access our legal updates archive.
Click here to search our site for further employment related e-Briefs.