We all know that a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Failing to keep up with latest developments in the employment law world could have serious ramifications to you and your business.
We are highly experienced in business reorganisations, employment contracts, disciplinary and grievance procedures. We also deal with executive service agreements, severance agreements, executive terminations, strike negotiations, all areas of discrimination, as well as unfair dismissals and TUPE. We develop policies, procedures, contracts, training and services for avoiding and handling disputes, including HR, regulatory advice, in-house employment training and our Employer Protection Scheme.
For more information please see below:
- Talent Management and the Legal Landscape
- Employment e-Brief – ACAS early conciliation scheme
- Employment e-Brief – Accomodating religious beliefs in the workplace
- Employment e-Brief – Amendments to the TUPE regulations
- Employment e-Brief – The increase of zero hours contracts
Click here to access our legal updates archive.
Click here to search our site for further employment related e-Briefs.