Redhead International

Commenting on Gordons, Tony Suggitt, Managing Director, Redhead International says: “Gordons thoroughly understand what our company and shareholders need – a rare commodity.  They’re part of our team, share our culture, provide a proactive service and always deliver great value.”

Founded in 1978 in Bradford, West Yorkshire, Redhead International today operates 6 depots in the UK, and Ireland, employing nearly 200 people.

DB Schenker Logistics acquired 75% of Redhead in early 2016, with the remaining 25% to be acquired in four years. A Gordons team led by corporate partners Duncan Firman and James Fawcett advised the shareholders on the sale.   Gordons has a longstanding relationship with Redhead International and has over the years supported their growth, including in relation to the following:

  • Advice on Enterprise Management Incentive Share Options to be granted as an incentive for key employees within the Group
  • Paul Young and Rachel Thompson have advised on various property transaction as the company has grown.

 

Please contact Duncan Firman or James Fawcett to discuss corporate and commercial or Paul Young to discuss commercial property.