Construction Newsletter – Summer 2013
I am delighted to send you the latest newsletter from the construction team at Gordons. In this issue:
- we discuss the implications of significant changes in the court system to simplify, speed up and reduce legal cost;
- we highlight a new way to look at the question of liquidated damages;
- we identify top tips for drafting a valid limit on liability;
- we highlight some changes to NEC3;
- we report on a new BIM protocol; and
- we provide case law update on the ‘Meaning of Residential Occupier’ and ‘Service of Referrals’.
I hope you find this newsletter interesting. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of our construction team if you have any queries.